Peach Pichola Girlfriend Nightshirt
Our new winter Udaipur Sleepwear Collection is inspired by the restful, lakeside city of Udaipur in Rajasthan, with the Pichola lake the vision behind our latest hand-block print design. Featuring trailing water reeds and a beautiful sunwashed peach, inspired by the sunset over this tranquil, watery haven.
Our signature hand-block printing is done by artisans outside Jaipur. The blocks are carved from wood by hand, then printed using eco inks, by eye - no machinery is used. It is a technique that has changed very little over the centuries and takes years to master. The fabric is then dried in the Rajasthani sunshine before being sent to our tailors to be turned into our bespoke sleepwear, womenswear and quilts.
- Two sizes available. S-M (8-12) and M-L (12-16)
- A straighter cut, longer-length, pull-on style with button and cuff detail, shirt sleeves can be worn rolled up or down.
- Short side-splits and dipped hem.
- Button placket detail at neck with mother of pearl buttons.
- Fabric: super-soft organic cotton mid-weight cambric
- Washcare: gentle machine wash at 30 degrees or cool handwash to prolong the colour.