Farah midi dress in neela blue
The Farah dress is part of our summer Mithai collection, inspired by the sweet treats traditionally given during Indian festivities, the Farah is a mix of peaches, pale violets and rosewater pinks. Features include romantic blouson sleeves finishing at a flattering bracelet length, an empire waist with full skirt, side-seam pockets and hand-tied tassels at the neckline to finish. A great, easy throw-on dress for summer days.
Also available in blue.
- 100% organic cotton
- we recommend a cool hand wash
- hand screen-printed by our artisans in Jaipur
- Hand-tied cotton tassels
- Simple pull-on style
- single layer cotton no lining
- It's a midi length on Vickie (founder) 5 ft 3
- Care: Please gently hand-wash our block-print dresses in cool water.
Size Guide - Please use the size chart above to measure yourself before ordering, or get in touch using the 'chat button' in the bottom right of your screen if you want to ask us any specific sizing questions and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!